Senator representing Kogi West senatorial district in the Nigerian Senate, Dino Melaye is currently undergoing medical care after slumping at SARS HQ.
Earlier in the day, the embattled lawmaker had surrendered to the police who laid siege on his house for about a week. He in company of some PDP senators drove to the police headquarters to meet with IGP Idris who wasn’t on seat at the time of his arrival.
He was thereafter taken to the office of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (FSARS) in Guzape, Abuja. On arrival the Dino Melaye was helped out of the vehicle he came in by two persons as he struggled to walk into the SARS office.
The senator was put on the floor as some people tried to resuscitate him as seen in a video shared by Channels TV. He has since been moved to Police Clinic Garki Area 1 Abuja for medical attention.
Watch the video clips beneath.
- Senator Dino Melaye Turns Himself Over To The Police After Siege At Residence
- DSS Denies Arresting Dino Melaye
- I Did Not Boo Buhari During Budget Presentation – Dino Melaye
- Banky W Seeks Justice For Kolade Slain By SARS Calls on FG, Lagos State Govt
- Police Reveal Identity Of Officers Involved In Kolade Johnson’s Murder