DMW boss Davido is all set for the release of his official debut single and music video for 2019.
The pop star is about to storm the Nigerian music scene with his newly approved single ‘Casanova’ in June.
Davido on Thursday, met with the executives of Sony Music and RCA for the approval of his new single and video. After the meeting, the singer beamed with a smile as his submission was approved.
Hence Davido’s new single is titled ‘Casanova’ and it would feature Canadian singer Tory Lanez. He gave a snippet of the song on his Instagram story while getting ready for official release next month.
He recently featured on a song ‘Next To You Part II‘ by American singer Becky G.
- Davido hints second album release for July
- Davido is cooking something hot with Idris Elba & Shizzi
- Davido Becomes First African To Perform At Hot 97 Summer Jam 2019
- Davido Takes Break From Social Media To Complete His Album
- Jason Derulo & Davido Working On A New Single Together