2019 is the year Davido would give us his long awaited second album. For perhaps three years now the DMW boss has been postponing the release of his second album without appropriate explanation to fans.
Instead of an album, Davido gave fans an EP in 2016 which did not compensate them enough. However, OBO may be quite serious about putting out his project this year.
Some time ago the singer announced to his fans that Sony/RCA have approved the date for the release of his first official single of the year. In a series of post on his Instagram story, Davido gave a 30-day countdown to the release of of his sophomore album.
The ‘Fall’ crooner is on a 30-day work out challenge and promised his album would drop after the challenge. That puts the date somewhere in July.
In other news, Shizzi and Kiddominant would be the main producers on the album project going by his post on social media.
- Davido Announces The Name of His Sophomore Album
- Kiddominant Is A Producer On Beyonce’s New Album
- Davido Takes Break From Social Media To Complete His Album
- ‘Blow My Mind’: Chris Brown announces new collaboration with Davido
- Jason Derulo & Davido Working On A New Single Together