DMW boss, Davido, is still basking in the euphoria of his recent achievement after he shutdown the prestigious O2 Arena.
The singer last Sunday sold out the 20,000 capacity O2 Arena, London for his Davido Live Concert. He became the second Nigerian after Wizkid to achieve the no mean feat.
Following the success of the show Davido had been receiving congratulatory messages from his colleagues and fans.
However, in a new video, the Sony/RCA music star was seen shedding tears of joy over the experience. He was seen in a private dinner organized by his close friends and he was moved to tears by the toast.
His girlfriend Chioma was spotted by his side, as she tried to mop up his teary eyes.
Watch the clip below.
- Davido Featured on Channel 4 UK For Historic Concert
- Kind Davido Helps Out Upcoming Video Director Who Insulted Him
- Atiku Crowns Davido The King Of Nigerian Music
- ‘We Can’t Allow This Nonsense’ – Davido On Onnoghen Suspension
- Zlatan finally gives Davido a shout-out after his release from EFCC