Nigerian musician Kelechi Augustine better known as Tekno has been away from the music scene for about 8 months.
The reason behind Tekno’s absence from the music scene was revealed in his exclusive interview with Daddy Freeze. According to the ‘Duro’ hit maker he has been sick for about 8 months.
The singer who hails from Ebonyi state said he suffered from serious reflux disease – GERD. The whole sickness started last year when he lost his voice after performing and somehow damaged his vocal chords.
The GERD caused him to compulsorily step back from making active music as he was even finding it difficult to speak. Tekno told Daddy Freeze he was close to getting broke due to his expensive medicals in the US.
Still giving more about his sickness, he mentioned that Davido was the only colleague who visited him when he was sick. He also said Burna Boy and Patoranking also called in while he was still ill.
- Tekno apologies for parading strippers in Lekki traffic
- People just hate me because my father is wealthy – Davido
- Davido And Wizkid Top 2018 100 Most Influential Young Nigerians List
- Tekno To Misbehaving Colleagues – ‘Grow The Fvck Up’
- Davido Featured on Channel 4 UK For Historic Concert