Lady who accused Davido of looking away while being molested gets an apology from the singer.
Nigerian pop superstar David Adeleke has tendered an apology to a female fan who was allegedly assaulted and robbed at his ‘City Of Davido’ concert. The lady with twitter username Karimah had alleged that Davido looked away while she was being molested by some guys at the concert.
The lady in her tweet detailed how eager she wanted to be at the concert against all odds. In a new tweet, the DMW boss has offered an apology and also promised to replace all her property lost during the show at Eko Atlantic City. He also promised to pay the medical fees as she reportedly sustained injuries.
Read the tweet below.
- Davido Did Not Sell Out O2 Arena As He Claimed – SoundCity Reports
- Davido’s ‘A Good Time’ album drops October, to go on tour with Chris Brown
- Davido Sells Out O2 Arena London For His Concert
- Davido Becomes First African To Perform At Hot 97 Summer Jam 2019
- O2 Arena Management Confirms To Critics Davido Did Sell Out The Venue