An Ikeja High Court, has knocked out the divorce case between music mogul Ubi Franklin and actress Lilian Esoro.
The estranged couple who were married a few years ago sought for a divorce about a year after their union. Ubi and Lilian also have a child before deciding to seek a divorce in court.
The High Court judge in his judgment described the divorce case as invalid. “The basis for their divorce is invalid since Lilian testified that Ubi provides for their child and they are still very good friends.”
The judge continued that the couple should try and work things out between themselves. “The report further stated that the judge told them to go and settle their differences amicably, reportedly, because they are only seeking divorce due to childishness.”
- Ubi Franklin’s 3rd baby mama Sandra exposes his dirty secrets
- Ubi Franklin Explains Why He Got His Staff Pregnant
- Ubi Franklin Expecting His Third Child From Third Woman
- ‘I did not say 10 billion was profit’ – Ubi Franklin reacts to Business Day interview
- I Never For One Day Asked Tboss Out – Ubi Franklin