Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) adjourned the trial of suspended Chief Justice of Nigeria Walter Onnoghen on Monday to February 13.
Justice Onnoghen who was absent at his trail was directed by Umar Danladi, the CCT Chairman to appear before the tribunal for the case to proceed.
President Muhammadu Buhari had a few weeks back suspended Onnoghen by a recommendation of the CCT over a case of false asset declaration. Acting CJN Mohammed Tanko was immediately appointed to take up the position.
- Buhari Suspense Onnoghen, Appoints Mohammed Tanko As New CJN
- National Judicial Council Schedules Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen Suspension
- Code of Conduct Tribunal Adjourns Onnoghen’s Trial Indefinitely
- Onnoghen: Buhari Did Not Know of CJN’s Trial Until Saturday – VP Osinbajo
- Senate Goes To Court Over Onnoghen’s Suspension Faults Buhari