Afrofusion singer Damini Ogulu widely known as Burna Boy is ready to play the Coachella this coming April.
Earlier today, it was reported that Burna Boy and Mr Eazi made the list of artistes lined up to perform at the Coachella Valley Music And Arts Festival, Indio, California.
However, before now the ‘Gbona’ crooner called out the international music event organizers after his name was written in small fonts. In his rant Burna called himself am African Giant alleging the prints were belittling.
In a new twist the singer has said what he said wasn’t out of ‘pride’ or sense of ‘entitlement’. Moving past his rant, he has accepted to play at the Coachella as he told his fans to get ready on the 14th and 21st April.
- Nigeria Has The Largest Number of Backward Unprogressive Fools – Burna Boy
- Burna Boy is Apple Music Up Next Artist
- Burna Boy Holds Private Listening For ‘African Giant’ Album
- Burna Boy And Mr Eazi To Perform At Coachella 2019
- Burna Boy African Giant Album out July 26