Top female Nigerian female disc jockey, DJ Cuppy is one of the most talked about celebrities in the music industry. Besides being a disc jockey, Cuppy real name Florence Ifeoluwa is the daughter to Nigerian oil magnate Femi Otedola.
Despite being a rich kid the celebrity DJ, has been cutting the checks from several endorsement deals from Pepsi, Ferrari etc.
Among some of her most valued possessions is her growing fleet of cars. DJ Cuppy’s cars are highly priced and in some cases limited edition.
In 2018, Cuppy was gifted a brand new white Range Rover Sport 2018 by her father.
In 2019 she started the year on a high note by flaunting her custom-made Rolls Royce which according to her took 13 months to design.
Yet again, the ‘Green Light’ crooner received a brand new red Ferrari car after she was unveiled as brand ambassador for London Ferrari dealership.
Peep through DJ Cuppy’s envious car collection below.
- DJ Cuppy Gets A Customized Ferrari Months After Her Rolls Royce
- PHOTOS: DJ Cuppy Takes Delivery Of Her Custom-made Rolls Royce
- DJ Cuppy seals new endorsement deal with beer brand
- DJ Cuppy breaks down in tears during Instagram live session
- Nigeria’s problem is not water – CDQ corrects DJ Cuppy’s speech