Nigerian singer Burna Boy is on an international wavelength and it only gets better for the singer.
The Spaceship Entertainment singer Burna Boy performed at the 2019 Afropunk Festival in Paris. He treated the crowd to his long string of hits as the crowd sang along.
His set was wavy as could be seen from the emotional response of the crowd. One highlight of the Afropunk Paris was Burna Boy’s effortless zanku legwork on stage which got the crowd cheering even more.
Watch Oluwa Burna at Afropunk Paris below.
- Burna Boy African Giant Album out July 26
- Burna Boy is Apple Music Up Next Artist
- Burna Boy Holds Private Listening For ‘African Giant’ Album
- Burna Boy Gifted A Customized Diamond Encrusted Fela Neckpiece
- Coachella: Burna Boy Accepts To Perform After Calling Out Organizers