Damini Ogulu better known as Burna Boy is taking a bow off social media space for good. The ‘Dangote’ crooner made the announcement one last time via social media.
The Spaceship Entertainment artiste revealed this during the early hours of Wednesday. He also revealed his management team would handle his social media accounts on his behalf.
According to Burna Boy the use of his accounts would be to announce new music and show dates.
“I’m leaving social media platforms permanently. They r now strictly for my show dates and new music. My social media will now be in full control of management”, he shared via his Instastory.
- ‘Burna Boy told me I was going to be his wife’ – Stefflon Don
- Burna Boy & Wifey Stefflon Don Cosy Up In New Video
- Meet Burna Boy’s father Samuel Ogulu
- ‘We’re getting married’ – Stefflon Don talks about her man Burna Boy
- Star Lager Beer Unveils Burna Boy As New Brand Ambassador