Spaceship Entertainment lead act Burna Boy is apparently unhappy with the recent arrest of his colleagues Naira Marley and Zlatan Ibile.
The ‘Gbona’ crooner protested the arrest of Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Rahman Jago etc by the EFCC during his concert in Lagos.
Burna Boy was unhappy as wouldn’t be able to perform his Zanku inspired track ‘Killin Dem’ as he had hoped to without his collaborator. While performing the singer seized the opportunity to ask for the release of the aforementioned artistes and co. by the EFCC.
Just a while ago, Naira Marley said he isn’t perturb about his arrest by the EFCC as he has been arrested 124 times in England. He revealed this in a recent live video session on his Instagram page.
- Naira Marley reveals Police arrested him 124 times in England
- Zlatan, Naira Marley remain in EFCC custody after arrest
- Naira Marley out of Ikoyi Prison after 35 days of detention
- Naira Marley’s management release official statement over EFCC detention
- Zlatan released by EFCC Naira Marley still in custody