Burna Boy is on an international flex as he garners more global appeal. The singer is Apple Music ‘Up Next’ artist.
The recognition by Apple Music comes in just weeks after the ‘Ye’ crooner won his first ever BET Award as ‘Best International Act’.
The popular digital music platform Apple Music chose Burna Boy who prefers to be called an ‘African Giant’ as their Up Next star. This means Burna Boy’s music and a little documentary would be showcased on the Apple Music platform and Apple physical stores. The exclusive film drops on July 16.
This also follows a similar feature by YouTube Music on Burna Boy and a video documentary on his music. Meanwhile the singer is almost ready to drop his ‘African Giant’ album which would house 18 tracks.
Fans of Burna Boy can immediately begin to pre-order the album.
- Burna Boy African Giant Album out July 26
- Burna Boy Holds Private Listening For ‘African Giant’ Album
- Coachella: Burna Boy Accepts To Perform After Calling Out Organizers
- Wizkid has a new single coming with Burna Boy
- BET Awards: Burna Boy, Mr Eazi bag ‘Best International Act’ nomination