Yet another week and Burna Boy receives yet another expensive piece of luxury.
Some days ago, music video director Sesan had gifted the Afrofusion singer an expensive Rolex watch costing about N3 million.
This time the singer received a customized diamond encrusted Fela neckpiece. He received the new piece of jewelry while in America on his ‘African Giant’ tour.
The neckpiece had the legendary Afrobeat founder Fela has a pendant. The entire jewelry was iced out, encrusted with diamonds. On the back of there was an inscription ‘African Giant’ on it.
Watch this clip below.
- Burna Boy Shows Off N3 Million Rolex Watch
- Burna Boy Apologizes Explains Why He Kicked Fan
- Burna Boy & Wifey Stefflon Don Cosy Up In New Video
- Star Lager Beer Unveils Burna Boy As New Brand Ambassador
- ‘We’re getting married’ – Stefflon Don talks about her man Burna Boy