Yet another week and Burna Boy receives yet another expensive piece of luxury.
Some days ago, music video director Sesan had gifted the Afrofusion singer an expensive Rolex watch costing about N3 million.
This time the singer received a customized diamond encrusted Fela neckpiece. He received the new piece of jewelry while in America on his ‘African Giant’ tour.
The neckpiece had the legendary Afrobeat founder Fela has a pendant. The entire jewelry was iced out, encrusted with diamonds. On the back of there was an inscription ‘African Giant’ on it.
Watch this clip below.
- Burna Boy cops custom-made diamond encrusted ‘African Giant’ chain
- Burna Boy refunds a fan’s ticket fee and sends him home during concert
- Burna Boy Shows Off N3 Million Rolex Watch
- ‘Burna Boy told me I was going to be his wife’ – Stefflon Don
- Burna Boy Apologizes Explains Why He Kicked Fan