Today the Big Brother Naija finalists were given a Lipton Ice Tea ‘Sunshine in a bottle’ challenge.
All the housemates were required to do was to find the ‘Sunshine in a bottle’ Lipton Ice Tea which was strategically hidden somewhere in the house.
A quick puzzle was given to the housemates, Mike completed the task in the shortest possible time and earned 10 points. By his win he was automatically made the Head of House during the last week of Big Brother Naija season 4.
By winning the Lipton Ice Tea challenge, Mike earned N1 million and and all expenses paid trip to Mauritius.
- BBNaija Update: Tacha and Seyi return to the main house
- BBNaija Update: Khafi gets evicted from Big Brother House
- BBNaija Update: Elozonam wins Head of House challenge
- BBNaija Update: Jeff, Tacha, Mike and Omashola nominated for eviction
- BBNaija Update: Khafi wins herself a car in the Innoson Challenge