The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar has called pop superstar Davido the King of Nigerian music.
The former vice president made the declaration in a video interview where he was asked about his favourite Nigerian musician. Atiku mentioned that in his youth he was a huge fan of Fela and at the time he was his favourite musician and he attended the Shrine as often as possible sometimes staying overnight.
However, currently, he crowned Davido the king of Nigerian music. This endorsement by the presidential hopeful comes days after OBO sold out the 20,000 capacity O2 Arena in London.
The DMW boss who is backing the PDP presidential candidate shared the video on Instagram to his over 9 million followers. Watch the clip below.
- VP Osinbajo Picks Davido Ahead Of Wizkid As Favourite Musician
- ‘Imma Haunt U For Life’ – Davido Slams Wizkid
- Kind Davido Helps Out Upcoming Video Director Who Insulted Him
- Davido Featured on Channel 4 UK For Historic Concert
- Davido Cries Tears Of Joy After London O2 Concert