American Senegalese pop star Akon sat down with Genius for a new episode of ‘The Cosign’ where he talked about new emerging artistes he discovered.
One of those he talked about was Mavin Records star Rema. According to Akon Rema reminds him a lot about Wizkid. The popular singer and entrepreneur said the vibe around Rema is young and fresh as evident in his music.
He also tipped Rema to become a huge music star with the current explosion of Afrobeats music.
The Marvin Records / Jonzing World music star was excited about being endorsed by the popular American singer.
A while ago, Rema’s song ‘Iron Man’ was on Obama’s 2019 Summer playlist.
- Dumebi: Lil Nas X endorses Mavin Records star Rema
- VIDEO: Watch Rema rock a beautiful Dumebi in Uniport
- Photo: Rema meets his look alike (sister) in Abidjan
- Quick Facts About Jonzing World/Mavin Records Artiste Rema
- Davido & Crew Jam To Rema’s ‘Dumebi’ On Tour Bus In America