Nigerian singer Adekunle Gold, buried his late father Prince Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko today May 31.
Mr Kosoko died a few days ago after a brief illness. Before his demise he was the Permanent Secretary of Education District 4, in Lagos State.
Adekunle Gold and the rest of the family performed the funeral rites at his country home. The ‘Orente’ crooner was moved to tears as he paid his last homage to his late father.
See video below.
- Adekunle Gold loses his father due to brief illness
- Adekunle Gold Pens Lovely Birthday Note To Mrs Kosoko (Simi)
- Adekunle Gold And Simi Set To Exchange Marital Vows Today As They Wed
- Honeymoon: Adekunle Gold And Simi Soak Up The Sun In Cape Town
- Simi Pens Down Heartwarming Birthday Wishes To Her Hubby Adekunle Gold