Just as the 2019 polls draw near, outspoken cleric Father Mbaka of Adoration Ministry has made a call to Nigerians to support President Muhammadu Buhari as he seeks a second term in office.
Fr. Mbaka implored Nigerians to offer prayers for the country so that it would overcome what he termed as ‘impending unimaginable difficulty’ in the new year.
The controversial cleric and staunch supporter of President Buhari made the call during his crossover service in his new year prophetic message last Tuesday. He stated that the country would be hit with calamity never before “witnessed in its 58 years history.”
Mbaka called on Nigerians to pray for the country and its leaders and also back the presidency in its fight against corruption. Again he said the Catholic Church is in full support of the fight against corruption hence it mapped out “prayers against bribery and corruption.”
“A President that is fighting corruption needs to be supported,” he added.
- ‘Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP’ – Amaechi Attacks Opposition After Leaked Tapes
- Buhari Not Surprised Ohanaeze Ndigbo Are Divided Over Atiku
- 2019: Buhari Promises To Revamp 10,000 School On Re-election Into Office
- PDP Loses Another Chieftain To President Buhari
- President Buhari Is Weak, He Cannot Rule – PDP